Keep Up-to-date with Field Development ProgressA visiual record of progress will be maintained in our Photo Gallery (under the About tab).
The Management Committee wish
our players and their families and our sponsors
a very Happy Christmas and a special 2015.
You are hereHome › Books
- Club Officials and Contacts
- Club Documents
- Club Organisational Structure
- Club Strip
- Location & Field Maps
- Life Members
- Club History
- Football Partners
- Website Guide
- Photo Gallery
- 2013 Gold Coast Cup Champions!
- 2013 Season Photos
- 50th Birthday Celebrations
- Eddie gets stuck into the task at hand!
- Friends Remember Jimmy Adams and Ben Burchardt
- Goals for Grassroots 26 December 2010
- Shane Stefanutto Visit
- Squirts 2011
- Synthetic Turf Redevelopment Project
- Womens City League Div 5 Silver 2013 Premiers
- Coaching Corner
- Souths Shop
- 2014 Sign-On
- Instructions to Self-Register Online
- International Clearance Procedures & Forms
- Club Important Information
- Under 6 & Under 7
- Under 8
- Under 9 - Under 11
- Under 12 - Under 16
- Senior Men's
- Senior Women's
- Men's Over 35/45s
- Emerald Cup
Further trial dates for Mens, Womens and Junior Divisional teams will be advised on the website over the next few weeks.
ALL FIELDS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR OFF-SEASON REFURBISHMENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Important: check each day regarding training updates.
Online registrations will open in early January. Face-to-face registrations will be at the clubhouse: Sat 31 Jan from 1pm - 4pm and Sun 1 Feb from 9am - 12 noon.
Stay tuned for more updates re Season 2015 Sign-on over the next few weeks!