The long awaited return to 5-a-side / Super Sixes is here!
Both competitions will commence next week. Draws are being finalised and will be distributed along
with additional information before the weekend. Thanks for your patience.
WNPL Trials Have Commenced
Tuesdays 6, 13 & 20 October AND Thursdays 8, 15 & 22 October
5.30 - 6.30pm Under 13 & Under 15
7.00 - 8.00pm Womens
You are hereHome › Books
- Club Officials and Contacts
- Club Documents
- Club Organisational Structure
- Club Strip
- Location & Field Maps
- Life Members
- Club History
- Football Partners
- Website Guide
- Photo Gallery
- 2013 Gold Coast Cup Champions!
- 2013 Season Photos
- 50th Birthday Celebrations
- AFC Asian Cup 2015
- Eddie gets stuck into the task at hand!
- Friends Remember Jimmy Adams and Ben Burchardt
- Goals for Grassroots 26 December 2010
- Shane Stefanutto Visit
- Squirts 2011
- Synthetic Turf Redevelopment Project
- Womens City League Div 5 Silver 2013 Premiers
- Coaching Corner
- Souths Shop
No update currently applicable
PLAYERS AND TEAM OFFICIALS USING FIELDS 2, 3 and 4 MUST WEAR ALTERNATE FOOTWEAR TO THE GATE AND CHANGE INTO CLEAN BOOTS/SHOES.
Depending on surrounding conditions, spectators may not be granted access past gate.
Procedures for New Fields
The 'after June' version will be utilised IF the surrounding areas are stabilised sufficiently. Otherwise, the 'May and June' version will be utilised.