**** 2016 ONLINE Registrations open NOW ****
Check out the 2016 Sign-On tab for all the information including Fees, Registration Help Sheets etc.
Under 16 Mixed/Boys teams are now CLOSED. A waiting list will be started.
**** Important Notice ****
PROVISIONAL Junior Divisional Teams have been announced - see home page
Training for ALL Junior Divisional Teams starts THIS WEEK.
MiniRoos progressively start training this week and next week..
You are hereHome › Books
- Club Officials and Contacts
- Club Documents
- Club Organisational Structure
- Club Strip
- Location & Field Maps
- Life Members
- Club History
- Football Partners
- Website Guide
- Photo Gallery
- 2013 Gold Coast Cup Champions!
- 2013 Season Photos
- 50th Birthday Celebrations
- AFC Asian Cup 2015
- Eddie gets stuck into the task at hand!
- Friends Remember Jimmy Adams and Ben Burchardt
- Goals for Grassroots 26 December 2010
- Shane Stefanutto Visit
- Squirts 2011
- Synthetic Turf Redevelopment Project
- Womens City League Div 5 Silver 2013 Premiers
- Coaching Corner
- Souths Shop
- 2016 Sign-On
- Instructions to Self-Register Online
- International Clearance Procedures
- Club Important Information
- Under 6 & Under 7
- Under 8
- Under 9 - Under 11
- Under 12 - Under 16
- Senior Men's
- Senior Women's
- Men's Over 35s
- Women's National Premier Leagues (WNPL)
Junior Divisional PROVISIONAL teams have been announced - see home page. Training will start from Monday 15 February. Training nights and times are noted with provisional teams. Please note: teams are PROVISIONAL. There will be some player movements over the next month.
No update currently applicable
PLEASE NOTE: wear alternate footwear to fields and change into CLEAN boots at fields.
NOBODY IS TO JUMP FENCES TO RETRIEVE BALLS AS MUD WILL BE BROUGHT BACK ONTO THE FIELD EITHER ON SHOES OR BALL
Depending on surrounding conditions, spectators may not be granted access past gate.
Procedures for New Fields
Please Note: The indicated Access to Fields 3 and 4 (bottom of map) will not be available until further notice.