**** 2016 ONLINE Registrations open NOW ****
Check out the 2016 Sign-On tab for all the information including Fees, Registration Help Sheets etc.
**** Important Notice - UPDATED ****
Assessments for all Under 9, Under 10 and Under 11 players will be conducted on Sat 6 and Sun 7 February. Click here for schedule.
Gradings for all Under 12 - Under 16 players (except all-girls teams) will commence from Monday 1 February. Click here for schedule.
- Club Officials and Contacts
- Club Documents
- Club Organisational Structure
- Club Strip
- Location & Field Maps
- Life Members
- Club History
- Football Partners
- Website Guide
- Photo Gallery
- 2013 Gold Coast Cup Champions!
- 2013 Season Photos
- 50th Birthday Celebrations
- AFC Asian Cup 2015
- Eddie gets stuck into the task at hand!
- Friends Remember Jimmy Adams and Ben Burchardt
- Goals for Grassroots 26 December 2010
- Shane Stefanutto Visit
- Squirts 2011
- Synthetic Turf Redevelopment Project
- Womens City League Div 5 Silver 2013 Premiers
- Coaching Corner
- Souths Shop
- 2016 Sign-On
- Instructions to Self-Register Online
- International Clearance Procedures
- Club Important Information
- Under 6 & Under 7
- Under 8
- Under 9 - Under 11
- Under 12 - Under 16
- Senior Men's
- Senior Women's
- Men's Over 35s
- Women's National Premier Leagues (WNPL)
4 February 2016 - Under 14 Gradings 5.30pm Field 1
No update currently applicable
PLEASE NOTE: wear alternate footwear to fields and change into CLEAN boots at fields.
NOBODY IS TO JUMP FENCES TO RETRIEVE BALLS AS MUD WILL BE BROUGHT BACK ONTO THE FIELD EITHER ON SHOES OR BALL
FIELDS 1 and 5 are CLOSED until 2016 for annual refurbishment
Depending on surrounding conditions, spectators may not be granted access past gate.
Procedures for New Fields
Please Note: The indicated Access to Fields 3 and 4 (bottom of map) will not be available until further notice.